- Carbon Monoxide is a deadly gas that has no color, taste, or smell.
- These characteristics make it notoriously difficult to detect without proper equipment.
- Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning include: shortness of breath, headaches, nausea, fatigue, and dizziness among others.
- Carbon Monoxide poisoning can resemble several common ailments including the flu.
- It is always better to take caution when sickness seems to persist because Carbon Monoxide may be present in your home.
- It is important to install Carbon Monoxide detectors in your home to alert you of any potential leaks or danger.
- Common Heating and Air Conditioning Problems
- Routine Maintenance for Heathing & Cooling Units
- Life Expectancy of HVAC Systems