The Honeywell HM509A2000 TrueSTEAM Humidifier is a great whole-home humidification solution that covers up to 2,500 square feet, and disperses up to 9 gallons of humidity per day into your home.
This HM509A2000 TrueSTEAM humidifier replaces the previous Honeywell humidifier models: HM509H8908, HM509DG115, HM509VPIAQ, and HM509W1005.
The Honeywell TrueSTEAM HM509A2000 unit mounts directly to the duct or remotely, up to 20 feet away. If mounted to your duct work, it only requires a 1-3/4 cut out and then mounts on a separate, lightweight bracket (that is included). The installation process is easy; it takes less than 5 minutes to complete!
The Honeywell TrueSTEAM whole-house humidifier features the automatic HumidiPRO humidistat control to ensure comfortable humidity levels throughout the home. The HumidiPRO humidistat should be installed directly onto your heating and cooling system, preferably the return duct, if possible. The automatic setting of this humidistat will enable you to set your preferred humidity level and walk away, letting the humidifier control everything else.
Maintenance: Maintenance for the HM509A2000 humidifier is minimal. Honeywell suggests cleaning the tank annually. However, if you forget, the LED light panel on the TrueSTEAM will illuminate, notifying you that the system is in need of maintenance.
The Honeywell HM509A2000 Humidifier is Shipped to you as a Complete System that Includes:
- 1 Honeywell HM509A2000 TrueSTEAM Humidifier
- 1 Self Tapping Saddle Valve
- 1 Honeywell Automatic HumidiPRO Humidistat with Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Duct Template
- Drain Supply Tubing
- Mounting Bracket
- Duct Nozzle
- Backflow Valve
- Installation Manual, and Owners Manual
Benefits of Evaporative Humidification:
- Prevents Flu and Allergies
- Neutralizes Static Electricity
- Reduces Pet Dander and Discomfort
- Protects Fine Furniture, Wood Floors, and Musical Instruments
- Relieves Dry Skin and Scratchy Throats
- Reduces Heating Costs
This TrueSTEAM HM509A2000 humidifier requires a plenum opening of 1-3/4 in diameter. For electrical reference, this unit operates on 120 Volts.
If you have any questions regarding this product please feel free to email support@HVAC.com or call 1-855-932-4822 and one of our friendly Customer Experience Representatives will be more than happy to help.
- Flexibility - Mount Directly or Remotely Up to 20 Feet Away Into Tight-Fittings or Unconditioned Air Spaces
- Easy to Install - Takes Less Than 5 Minutes to Complete
- Easy Maintenance - Self Regulates Cleaning Cycles and the Annual Maintenance Requires No Tools to Access and Clean
- Steam is the Cleanest Form of Humidification