The Aprilaire 1770A Dehumidifier is the chlorine free "greener" version of the Aprilaire 1770 dehumidifier. It runs on environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant and removes up to 135 pints of moisture per day.
The 1770A is a convertible unit, from whole-home to localized applications – from excess crawl spaces to attics and basements. The control switches automatically between whole-house dehumidification when central air-conditioning system is running, and localized dehumidification when your air-conditioning isn't running. It can be operated manually to monitor and control moisture levels in specific locations¸such as your basement or master bedroom.
If you have questions or need additional information about the Aprilaire 1770A Dehumidifier, please call our Customer Service department at 855-932-4822 or Click Here to send us an Email.
- Automatic Digital Control
- No Tank to Empty Which Makes for Easy Maintenance
- Castors Locking Wheels Making it Portable on Any Floor Surface
- Can Switch from Whole Home to Localize Dehumidification, this Lets You Solve Humidity Issues in Areas Where You Need It
- Can be operated digitally or manually allowing you to monitor and adjust humidity levels in a specific location such as a basement or bedroom
- Built-In Control has dehumidification, Ventilation or Zoning Capability, and Can Be Wired to the Model 76 Wall Mounted Control, or the 8620 Control