Frequently Asked HVAC Questions

Question:

What are the Effects of too Little or too Much Humidity?

 

Answer:

Too little humidity can cause bloody noses, sinus and lung health problems, static electricity build-up, damage to wood furniture and flooring, and can create an environment where certain bacteria and viruses can thrive. Too much humidity can cause mold and mildew growth, damage to wood furniture and flooring, and can create an environment where certain bacteria and viruses can thrive. The best approach is to use a humidifier and a dehumidifier to keep your humidity levels within acceptable ranges.