Lennox Healthy Climate X6670 Furnace Filter Product Overview
At HVAC.com, our writers create solutions that put you in control of your HVAC system. Our product reviews and recommendations are researched and backed by real buyers and industry experts, not dictated by our partners.
Lennox Healthy Climate X6670 Furnace Filter is a highly efficient, MERV 11 (formerly rated MERV 10), air filter that is designed for the Lennox HCC16-28 Air Cleaner as well as many other Lennox Air Cleaners that need a 16″ x 25″ x 5″ filter.
This Lennox X6670 filter is a great addition to your HVAC system that will help keep your family safe and clean! It catches over 95% of 0.3 micron particles, over 90% of ultra-fine particles that are 0.1 micron. To give you a better idea, this includes, but is not limited to, viruses, bacteria, mold, pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen and many more pollutants and allergens!
The maintenance on these filters issimple; it needs to be changed every 6 to 9 months using theeasy slide feature for a quick, seamless replacement!
Benefits of Using the Lennox Healthy Climate X6670 Filters
The Lennox Healthy Climate X6670 filter offers advanced filtration for homes. This MERV 11 filter helps homeowners control contaminant levels indoors by removing more of the harmful particles that exacerbate allergy and asthma symptoms and cause discomfort.
Your Lennox Healthy Climate X6670 works to protect your home’s heating and cooling systems, too! By capturing contaminants before they pass through your furnace or air handler, the delicate components inside them are kept free of dirt and dust. This allows the systems to perform properly, and decreases buildup that stresses components and increases energy consumption.
Changing Your Lennox Healthy Climate X6670 Filter
Your Lennox Healthy Climate X6670 filter should be changed every six months to one year. This is an easy task you can handle yourself, or leave it up to your HVAC technician to do when annual preventative maintenance is performed on your heating and cooling systems.
To change your Lennox Healthy Climate X6670 filter:
- Identify the filter compartment – it’s likely positioned between your home’s return air duct and the air handler or furnace.
- Remove the door that covers the filter compartment.
- Take out the old Lennox Healthy Climate X6670 filter and dispose of it.
- Remove the packaging from your new Lennox Healthy Climate X6670 filter and note the direction of the arrows printed on its frame.
- Push your new filter into the compartment, making sure the arrows on the frame are pointing in the direction of airflow through the system.
- Reattach the filter compartment door.
Check out our blog for the information you need to know about furnace maintenance.