AIRCARE 1041 by Essick Air Humidifier Wick
Essick Air 1041 Replacement Evaporative Humidifier Wick is the OEM replacement for all Bemis/Essick Air 400, 600 and ED11 Series Humidifiers. This should be replaced once to twice a season depending on the hardness of your home's water.
The Essick Air 1041 Humidifier Wick is a genuine, OEM replacement for the Bemis/Essick Air 400, 600, and ED11 Series humidifiers:
This in Includes:
- 426-300, 426-700, 427-300, 436-300, 447-301, 447-400HB, 447-401, 496-600, 496-800, 497-300, 497-800, 4D6-800, 4D7-800, 4D7-300, 4DTS-300, 4DTS-900, 696-100, 696-400, 696-400HB, 697-400, 697-500, 697-500HB, ED11-600, ED11-800, ED11-910, 4161, 4261, 4262, 4266, 4273, 4362, 4363, 4371, 4962, 4963, 4968, 4971, 4973, 6964, 6974, and all other 400, 600, and ED11 series humidifiers.
The Essick Air 1041 Replacement Wick is designed to capture sediments in the water, keeping the "white dust" out of your home. To battle the harmful bacteria that commonly grows on humidifier water panels Essick Air has coated the 1041 with an antimicrobial protective covering to keep your family happy and healthy during the dry season.
When you are picking a humidifier, output is a critical factor. Essick Air has developed their humidifier wicks to ensure your humidifier is reaching maximum output. In fact, independent studies have found that an Essick Air humidifier wick outperforms the competition by as much as 650%. That means there is a huge performance difference between a genuine Essick Air wick and the common aftermarket product.
Proudly made in the USA
The Essick Air 1041 Wick:
- Eliminates messy white dust
- Traps and retains mineral deposits from your water
- Replacement wick for all 400, 600 and ED11 humidifier models
- Recommended to change this wick 1 - 2 times a season depending on how hard your water is
- Genuine OEM Wick
- Nominal Dimensions: 10" x 5" x 17"
- Contains 1 humidifier wick in each package.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please use the HVAC.com Contractor Directory to connect with a trusted contractor in your area.