Are you tired of having a small humidifier in every room of your house?
The Essick Air EP9 500 humidifier is designed to humidify spaces up to 2,000 square feet! With a 9 gallon output every 24 hours, there's no worry that this humidifier can obtain the needed humidity level. The Essick Air EP9 500 is an evaporative cool mist multi-room portable/standalone humidifier that features digital controls and readouts. The adjustable humidistat allows for easy control over the humidity level within your home.
The Essick EP9 500 Humidifier also features an auto shut-off function that ensures your humidifier's motor will not continue to run when out of water, causing additional dryness in the air. For your convenience, this unit comes equipped with water refill indicator to keep the unit running as efficiently as possible.
This Essick Air EP9 500 Humidifier Provides:
- A digital humidistat that automatically maintains your set humidity level
- A 3.5 gallon water reservoir
- A 9 speed fan.
- A 1043 evaporative wick (included) that removes minerals and delivers clean moisture into your home.
- Easy roll casters to transport to another room as needed.
- An automatic shut-off when the desired humidity level has been reached or when the water tank is empty.
- Water refill indicator light and change water filter indicator
- Easy to fill front-pour design, saving you from carrying heavy bottles of water
- An easy to read digital LCD display showing the actual humidity, the desired humidity, and the fan speed level.
- No white dust residue - the wick within traps all minerals and impurities.
- Automatic dry-out feature that helps dry your tank, reducing bacteria growth inside your unit
Maintenance: The maintenance on the Essick Air EP9 500 is seamless. You will need to replace the 1043 wick once to twice a season. The wicks' purpose is to trap minerals and impurities from the water so that it can deliver clean, healthy, humidified air to your home. After a season of use, the wick is filled with bacteria and possibly mold from the water it interacts with on a daily basis. In order to continually receive the previously listed protections, you must be sure to keep up with the seasonal changes! Don't be tempted by the aftermarket product, it can't compete! It is also recommended that you clean the base and tank bi-weekly (for regular use).
Benefits of Evaporative Humidification:
- Prevents Flu and Allergies
- Neutralizes Static Electricity
- Reduces Pet Dander and Discomfort
- Protects Fine Furniture and Wood Floors
- Relieves Dry Skin & Scratchy Throats
- Reduces Heating Costs
Tired of constantly filling up your small portable humidifier? The Essick Air EP9 500 features a tank that is capable of holding 3.5 gallons of water. The easy fill front reservoir makes refilling your humidifier a more user friendly experience.
Do you move your humidifier around from room to room for various reasons? That can be a daunting task. Luckily the Essick Air EP9 500 comes equipped with four casters for easy maneuverability from place to place. Simply unplug the unit and roll it wherever you desire. Make this humidifier truly a part of your decor with the trendy surface insert!
Are you worried about the organisms in your water getting into the air you breathe? This humidifier utilizes the optional 1051 two stage air filter that will ensure your family breathes the cleanest air possible.
Essick Air has been the leading brand in stand alone and portable humidifiers since being founded over 90 years ago. While maintaining a focus on manufacturing superior products at a great value, Essick has developed one of the most complete lines of stand alone and portable humidification products. Take comfort in knowing that Essick Air has spent decades learning and developing exceptional humidifiers.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please use the HVAC.com Contractor Directory to connect with a trusted contractor in your area.
The entire device is working well and it looks good in the corner of the living room.
I live in an Area where the average is 16%.....needless to say I cannot breathe at night. We also have bamboo floors that have shrunk, due to the lack of humidity ..... This unit has helped in both instances !