Are you tired of having a small humidifier in every room of your house? The Essick Air H12 400HB humidifier is designed to humidify spaces up to 2500 square feet. With a 12 gallon output every 24 hours, there's no worry that this humidifier can reach the needed humidity level.
The Essick Air H12 400HB humidifier is an evaporative cool mist multi-room portable humidifier that features digital controls and readouts. The adjustable humidistat allows for easy control over the humidity level within your home.
The Essick H12 400HB Humidifier also features an auto shut-off function that ensures your humidifier's motor will not continue to run when out of water, causing additional dryness in the air. For your convenience, this unit comes equipped with water refill indicator to keep the unit running as efficiently as possible.
This Essick Air H12 400HB Humidifier Provides:
- A 2.5 gallon water bottle that easily lifts out so you can fill it at your sink.
- A 4 speed fan.
- A 1045 evaporative wick (included) that removes minerals and delivers clean moisture into your home.
- Easy roll casters to transport to another room as needed.
- An automatic shut-off when the desired humidity level has been reached or when the water tank is empty.
- Water refill indicator light.
- An easy to read digital LCD display showing the actual humidity, the desired humidity, and the fan speed level.
- No white dust residue - the wick within traps all minerals and impurities.
Maintenance: The maintenance on the Essick Air H12 400HB is pretty seamless. You will need to replace the 1045 wick once to twice a season. The wicks' purpose is to trap minerals and impurities from the water so that it can deliver clean, healthy, humidified air to your home. After a season of use, the wick is filled with bacteria and possibly mold from the water it interacts with on a daily basis. In order to continually receive the previously listed protections, you must be sure to keep up with the seasonal changes! Don't be tempted by the aftermarket product, it can't compete!
It is also recommended that you clean the base and tank bi-weekly (for regular use).
Benefits of Evaporative Humidification:
- Prevents Flu and Allergies
- Neutralizes Static Electricity
- Reduces Pet Dander and Discomfort
- Protects Fine Furniture and Wood Floors
- Relieves Dry Skin & Scratchy Throats
- Reduces Heating Costs
Tired of constantly filling up your small portable humidifier? The Essick Air H12 400HB features a 5 gallon capacity tank in which contains a 2.5 gallon removable water bottle and a 2.5 gallon reservoir.
To fill the tank can either
- Remove the water bottle, fill, empty into the reservoir, and then refill the bottle and insert back into the humidifier.
- You can attach the included refill hose to a water source to make refilling your humidifier a more user friendly experience.
Do you move your humidifier around from room to room for various reasons? That can be a daunting task. Luckily, the Essick Air H12 400HB comes equipped with four casters for easy maneuverability from place to place. Simply unplug the unit and roll it wherever you desire.
Are you worried about the organisms in your water getting into the air you breathe? This humidifier utilizes the optional 1051 two stage air filter that will ensure your family breathes the cleanest air possible.
Essick Air has been the leading brand in stand alone and portable humidifiers since being founded over 90 years ago. While maintaining a focus on manufacturing superior products at a great value, Essick has developed one of the most complete lines of stand alone and portable humidification products. Take comfort in knowing that Essick Air has spent decades learning and developing exceptional humidifiers.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please use the HVAC.com Contractor Directory to connect with a trusted contractor in your area.
I have had this for about a month and bought it because I installed a wood stove. It is pretty quiet and has 5 fan settings. While I am no expert it must be said that you can feel the difference. This was the right choice for me.
I bought this a month ago and so far it's working great. Easy to refill. Fill it every other day when the temperature is above freezing; otherwise, I've had to fill it just once a day.
Did not expect the product to cover the 2,500 square feet it promised, but was surprised to find it handled the main floor of my bungalow as well as made it to the upstairs loft. Would recommend to others.