You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aprilaire 1750A 90 Pints Per Day Dehumidifier with Automatic Digital Control (Ducted) - DISCONTINUED!
The Aprilaire Model 1750A Whole-House Dehumidifier is a brand new model from Aprilaire! The Aprilaire 1750A is the environmentally, chlorine free "greener" version of the Aprilaire 1750 dehumidifier. The new Aprilaire 1750A dehumidifier runs on environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant and removes up to 90 pints of moisture per day from your home, allowing you to be more comfortable. Plus, by lowering the humidity in your home, you can raise the A/C temperature on your thermostat and still feel comfortable while saving on your utility bills!
The Aprilaire 1750A whole-house dehumidifier works throughout your entire home. It removes 50% more water per kilowatt hour than leading portable dehumidifiers. The Model 1750A also features truly automatic control, so there's never a need to manually control the dehumidifier just set it once and forget it! The Best Choice for healthy, comfortable air is the Model 1750A Whole-House Dehumidifier installed in your new or existing heating and cooling system. The benefits and results speak for themselves:
- Provides far more moisture removing capacity than leading portable dehumidifiers up to 90 pints per day
- No messy tanks to empty and clean ever
- Automatically senses moisture levels and maintains optimum humidity levels in your home, never too much, or too little and running only when needed
- Switches automatically between whole-house dehumidification when central air-conditioning system is running, and localized dehumidification when your air-conditioning isn't running
- Convertible from whole-home to localized application lets you solve excess moisture issues where you need it most from crawl spaces to attics and basements
- Can be operated manually, allowing you to monitor and control moisture levels in a specific location such as your basement or master bedroom (optional Living Space Control is required)
Get the best deal
Get a fully-installed price from one of our trusted HVAC contractors.
How HVAC.com Gets You The Best Deal
Unlike some other websites, HVAC.com does not sell heating and air conditioning systems directly to the public. We believe the best overall customer experience and fully-installed price always involves a partnership with a local HVAC contractor.
At HVAC.com, we offer a fast, efficient way to connect with a trustworthy, experienced HVAC contractor in your local area who can repair your existing system or offer you a great deal on a new heating and air conditioning system. When you click the REQUEST PRICING button, you give us your contact info and we immediately connect you with the right company in your area. We've done the work to make sure we give you a great recommendation. You can rest assured that you will not get bombarded by calls or emails from lots of contractors. We don't publish your information to multiple companies and we never sell your information to third parties.
By doing business with one of our HVAC.com network contractors, you are sure to maintain the manufacturer's warranty and know that the equipment is installed safely and correctly.Click the REQUEST PRICING button now to get started!