Lennox Healthy Climate X6675 Furnace Filter Product Overview
July 17, 2017
The Lennox Healthy Climate X6675 Furnace Filter is specifically designed for the Lennox HCC20-28 air purifier cabinet. It has a MERV 16 rating, which is one of the highest ratings possible, so it will eliminate roughly 90% of all viruses, bacteria, dander, pollen, dust mites, mold, fungus, and odor causing agents from your home. The Lennox x6675 air filter is important for those who suffer from asthma, have severe allergies, or any other respiratory illnesses. You should change this filter every 9-12 months, depending on the air quality of your home.
Why Use a Lennox Healthy Climate Furnace Filter?
The Lennox Healthy Climate X6675 furnace filter offers superior filtration for homes. With a MERV 16 rating, this filter offers the highest level of contaminant control suitable for residential dwellings. Such filtration is extremely beneficial for households with members who suffer severe allergies or asthma – the filter has the power to cut indoor contamination drastically, eliminating the allergens and airborne triggers that worsen symptoms.
With a carbon backing, you’ll notice fewer household odors when you use the Lennox Healthy Climate X6675 furnace filter. The carbon material neutralizes airborne odors as they circulate through your HVAC system so cleaner, odor-free air is delivered back to your living areas. This carbon feature is extremely handy in households with pets or smokers. It also prevents lingering odors generated by cooking or other household activities.
Changing Your Lennox Healthy Climate Furnace Filter
This heavy-duty filter typically needs changing only every nine to twelve months, so you’ll only tackle this task about once per year. To change your filter:
- Locate your air cleaner. It will typically be installed between the return air duct and air intake into your furnace or air handler.
- Remove the door to the filter compartment.
- Pull out the used Lennox Healthy Climate X6675 filter and throw it away.
- Unwrap your new Lennox Healthy Climate X6675 filter and throw away the packaging.
- Observe the arrows printed on the frame of the filter, which indicate airflow direction and show you how the filter should be inserted.
- Slide the new filter into the filter compartment according to the arrows.
- Replace the filter cabinet door.
Have questions about furnace maintenance? HVAC.com has the answers!